Adios Rosacea - Digital Store

A name of digital products

Friday, April 13, 2018

Adios Rosacea


If you are reading this page, it is because you may find yourself among the large number of people who fight daily against rosacea and its negative consequences. Let me tell you that I know perfectly how you feel, because for many years, I also had to suffer the horrible consequences that rosacea generated in my life.
Maybe you feel identified with any of these questions:
·         Does it hurt you to constantly receive indiscreet questions about your face from all over the world?
·         Do you reject outdoor invitations with any excuse?
·         Do you have an important invitation to an event and do not know how you will look that day?
·         Does the look of people on the street hurt you?
·         Do you avoid going out with friends or your partner because of the shame you feel?
·         Have you lost income to jobs or avoided job interviews because of your problem?
·         Do you try all the time that no one touches your face?
·         Have you lost confidence, self-esteem and confidence in you?
·         Does it bother you to think about your rosacea problem all the time?
·         Have you lost opportunities to get a mate or have you lost your loved one?
·         Do you get up an hour early to camouflage your "nasty secret"?

Until not long ago, I suffered the same as you. For years I have suffered from the symptoms of rosacea feeling ugly, embarrassed, frustrated, avoiding that they look me in the face and endless humiliating situations. Always avoided the eyes, I began to have less social life to reach a point of almost total isolation because of the damn rosacea.
They were horrible times, to the point that all those sufferings came to control my life taking away any possibility of happiness and preventing me from leading a normal life.
Some of the situations that I have lived for many years may be known to you because perhaps you are also living them

No comments:

Post a Comment